We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our site or web server, and for the general administration of our website. Your IP address, should you decide to register and/or create a onlinesurveydirectory account, is also used to help prevent you from creating duplicate accounts.
Upon your first visit to this web site, a “cookie” is sent to your computer. A cookie is a tiny file that identifies you as a unique user. It stores personal preferences and user data, however, in no way does this tell us who you are. onlinesurveydirectory.com has two primary uses for its cookies.
- Help remember and track special offers and promotions.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the opt-out/modify section below.
Information Dissemination and Use
All information onlinesurveydirectory collects, as described above, is used to tailor our content and help our advertisers and partners understand the demographic breakdown of onlinesurveydirectory’s members and subscribers. These practices are essential to keep onlinesurveydirectory’s site and membership/subscription free. All personally identifiable information submitted to onlinesurveydirectory remains your property, however, all information you submit to onlinesurveydirectory grants onlinesurveydirectory the right to use that information as set forth herein. Without limitation, onlinesurveydirectory may user your personal information, within and subject to state and federal law, for legal purposes to: onlinesurveydirectory.com/privacy
- bring selected market research, retail, and other opportunities and promotional offers to you via direct mail marketing, e-mail marketing, telemarketing and/or online banner advertising;
- when responding to offers and opportunities provided by onlinesurveydirectory or when necessary and;
- for validation, suppression, content improvement and feedback purposes.
onlinesurveydirectory uses the information you provide to provide you free information and personalized content about products and services that may be of interest to you. Additionally, we use contact information collected from our Site to send you information about the company, to keep you informed of products and services that may be of interest to you, and to notify you of changes to this policy or changes/improvements to the site itself. In addition, you agree that we may contact you with updates and/or any other information that we may deem appropriate for you to receive in connection with your account and/or the Site. We also use this information to personalize your experience with onlinesurveydirectory. Contact information is also used to reach you, when necessary, regarding the use of our Site, products and/or services. None of the personal information collected will be sold or distributed to third party companies except on an aggregate basis to help our advertisers and partners understand the demographic breakdown of onlinesurveydirectory’s members or if required by law.
Links to Other Sites
onlinesurveydirectory.com expects its partners, advertisers and affiliates to respect the privacy of our users. Be aware, however, that third parties, including our partners, advertisers, affiliate and other content providers accessible through our website, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, during your visit to our site you may link to, or view as part of a frame of content that is actually created or hosted by a third party.
Also, via our site you may be introduced to, or be able to access, information, websites, features, contests or sweepstakes offered by other parties. onlinesurveydirectory.com is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented or may implement the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us or by logging in to their account.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT NOTICE
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|Category||Possible Examples May Include||Collected|
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||YES|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||YES|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||NO|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||NO|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||NO|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||NO|
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, like:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from our clients or their agents. For example, from documents that our clients provide to us related to the services for which they engage us.
- Indirectly from our clients or their agents. For example, through information we collect from our clients in the course of providing services to them.
- Directly and indirectly from activity on our website. For example, from submissions through our website portal. We do not access information about your identity while you browse our website. You remain anonymous to us. While you view our site, our system tracks the pages you visit, the pages you download, the site you came from, and notes your IP address (but not your identity).
- From third-parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information (e.g., name, email address) in order for us to provide you with the subscription you signed up for, we will use that information to fulfill our obligation to your subscription.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us. For example, we will use the information to provide you our newsletter subscription and links to other opportunities you may or may not take advantage of.
- To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any subscriptions entered into between you and us.
- To improve our website and present its contents to you.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we describe the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category I: Professional or employment-related information.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates.
- Service providers.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
Children Under 13
onlinesurveydirectory.com does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 13 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe onlinesurveydirectory.com has any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us.
This web site has security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and/or alteration of the information that you provide. Furthermore, we have taken every precaution technically possible to prevent any unauthorized access to the contents of this web server.
onlinesurveydirectory.com provides every user with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving future communications from us, change and modify information previously provided, or remove their information from our databases altogether. You may contact us to do so in any of the following ways:
- Unsubscribe via onlinesurveydirectory.com/unsubscribe
- Email: email@example.com
If you’re a onlinesurveydirectory member and you simply wish to cancel your account/subscription, you are encouraged to click on the unsubscribe link in your email. Upon entering your email, if created, your account – and all information we have on file for you – will be instantly and permanently deleted from onlinesurveydirectory.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
For additional Information or if you have any questions, comments, complaints, or suggestions regarding our Policy or one of our Sites, please contact us here. If you are inquiring about an offer or advertisement that you found in one of our e-mail newsletters or web sites, please contact the advertiser directly. We do not handle fulfillment of such offers or advertisements whatsoever.